lunes, 30 de julio de 2012

Death Sentence (2007)



Bones Darly: [cocking a pistol] You the motherfucker after my son Billy? 
Nicholas "Nick" Hume: [shocked] He's your son? 
Bones Darly: That'd make you the motherfucker who killed Joe. That right? You killed my youngest? Now you're after Billy, yeah? 
Nicholas "Nick" Hume: Yeah. I'm after him. 
Bones Darly: Well, Billy's no damn doing of mine. Anything he didn't no damn doing of mine. So, somebody needs to make somebody pay for something to make themselves feel better. Billy'd be the one to pay. Kill the little piss-pants. See if it makes a damn day's difference to me. Dad to dad, don't tell me about it. Just... go do it. Lord knows I've been patient, and you're a cash fucking customer. But you think about asking me where Billy is... I'll kill ya. Go your way now. 
[Nick starts to leave] 
Bones Darly: Go with God... And a bag full of guns. 


7/10

No es en sí una mala película, y Kevin Bacon no actúa mal. Sólo que... no sé, algo no me cierra. Eso sí, está muy bien filmada, I will give you that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario