martes, 29 de mayo de 2012

Dr. Horrible - My Freeze Ray



Laundry day
See you there
Underthings
Tumbling


Want to say
Love your hair
Here I go
Mumbling


With my freeze ray
I will stop the world


With my freeze ray
I will find the time to
Find the words to


Tell you how
How you make
Make me feel
What?s the phrase?


Like a fool
Kind of sick
Special needs
Anyways


With my freezeray
I will stop the pain
It's not a death ray or an icebeam
That?s all Johnny Snow


I just think you need time to know
That I'm the guy to make it real
The feelings you don't dare to feel
I'll bend the world to our will
And we'll make time stand still


That's the plan
Rule the world
You and me
Anyday


Love your hair
("What?")
"No I . . I, uh . . . love the . . . air"
Anyway


With my freeze ray I will stop.


Lo dije una vez, lo voy a decir de vuelta. Esta es una tremenda canción romántica.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario